From the American Thinker September 1, 2011 Read More...
Political Edge By John Darren
This was in response to an article in the Washington Examiner that was talking about the upcoming speech that the president will give on Thursday. You are going to love this. This guy needs to run for office because he nails it. Read More...
Here we go again, more money for UAW workers that work in a business that was dead until we the people rescued them. Read More...
Bob King tells the Detroit Economic Club "America is not broke!" Bob King is the President of the UAW, and if it weren’t for the billions of dollars in taxpayer bailouts this ass hole wouldn’t have a job or a union. Read More...
- Barack Obama, Man of the People
- White House could unveil mortgage plan next week
- President Obama's long awaited jobs speech
- UAW's King: Wage increases on the table for Tier II workers
- Bob King: America not broke, just undertaxed
- An Open Letter to Anyone Who Thinks Obama Should Not Go On Vacation
- Tell your Congressman to Hold The Line on the Debt Ceiling
- The Horserace for July 21, 20111
- Palin Might Jump In The Race
- 'South California' proposed as 51st state by Republican supervisor